Medlemmer: 3
Skjulte: 0
Gæster: 1434

Følg bodybuilding.dk på

Fullbody vs. 2-split

Udskriv emne

Træning for større muskler og/eller en mere veltrænet krop

Tilbage til Fitness & bodybuilding

Jeg skal lige sikre mig at jeg ikke er helt galt på den, med det her.

Men som udgangspunkt er 2-split og Fullbody lige effektive til hypertrofi (stavet rigtigt? tvivler :D )?

Grunden til at disse er lige effektive som udgangspunkt, er at på trods af at man opnår en større frekvens med fullbody så vil man med 2-split opnå en større workload og derfor vil den mindre hyppige frekvens blive opvejet af det øgede workload. Er jeg helt ved siden af her, eller er den god nok?

Jeg står og skal til at vælge hvad jeg vil igang med, til mit næste program, derfor disse overvejelser.

Reputation point: 0

Styrkeliste
- Bænkpres: 140.00
- Squat: 160.00
- Dødløft: 200.00

Logbog: Vis logbog
Galleri: Intet galleri
Kostplan: Ingen kostplan

pkrfrk skrev:Jeg skal lige sikre mig at jeg ikke er helt galt på den, med det her.

Men som udgangspunkt er 2-split og Fullbody lige effektive til hypertrofi (stavet rigtigt? tvivler :D )?

Grunden til at disse er lige effektive som udgangspunkt, er at på trods af at man opnår en større frekvens med fullbody så vil man med 2-split opnå en større workload og derfor vil den mindre hyppige frekvens blive opvejet af det øgede workload. Er jeg helt ved siden af her, eller er den god nok?

Jeg står og skal til at vælge hvad jeg vil igang med, til mit næste program, derfor disse overvejelser.

Lyder meget rigtigt i min øjne (og ører? :roll: )
Brugeravatar
Månedens skribent: August 2009

Reputation point: 302

Kostplan: Vis kostplan

Dette har jeg egentlig også tænkt på. Følger lige med her i denne tråd. :8

Træner her: DIT Studie
Motion og Trivsel Viborg

Styrkeliste
- Bænkpres: 120.00
- Dødløft: 160.00

Jo det lyder meget rigtigt :wink: Alternativt kunne du overveje noget i stil med Dual Factor

artikler/bodybuilding/dual_factor_hypertrophy_training.php

Hvor du kører et to split, men med seks træninger om ugen, så frekvensen bliver lige som i et fullbody :wink:

Men det kommer jo selvfølgelig også an på hvor mange gange du har tid/lyst til at træne om ugen :)
Brugeravatar
Månedens skribent: Maj 2008 Månedens skribent: Juli 2008

Reputation point: 257

Geografisk sted: Aalborg

Træner her: SPH GYM

Styrkeliste
- Bænkpres: 275.00
- Squat: 215.00
- Dødløft: 240.00

Galleri: Vis galleri (3)

http://waknine.com/cms/index.php?page=f ... t-training
4 Benefits of Full Body Training
Benefit #1: Greater Frequency Per Muscle Group
The more frequently you stimulate a muscle to grow, the more it'll grow (provided you're training fresh and are hitting the muscle with a variety of stimuli through varying rep ranges, etc.).
With full body workouts, you can expect to hit each major muscle group 3-4 times weekly. That's a tremendous amount of stimulation! Try doing this with a split-based setup and you'll likely be conducting, at minimum, 3-4 weight training sessions daily. Not only would this be impractical, improbable, implausible, and every other word beginning with "im," but at that point, it's no longer a split routine!

Benefit #2: Greater Energy Expenditure Per Workout
Full body workouts will yield a greater energy expenditure per workout when compared to split routines because of the large amount of muscle mass being taxed in each session.
Think about it; what requires more energy, a biceps/triceps session or a workout beginning with squats and followed up with dips, good mornings, and chins? If you selected the latter option, you're correct. If, however, you went with the former, please go join the personal training team of your local fitness club. You'll fit right in.
That said, full body workouts will allow you to either:
A) Eat more without gaining additional fat.
B) Skip that 15 minutes of boring cardio after your weight training session.
C) Gain mass with little to no fat gain or even slight fat loss.
Personally, I'd go with option A, but ultimately, it's up to you.

Benefit #3: Greater Depletion Leading to Greater Supercompensation
A full body workout basically leaves your body saying "WTF?" A ton of microtrauma, protein degradation, and glycogen depletion has just occurred, leaving the body in an extremely primed state for nutrient uptake and anabolism to take place. Provided you give the body what it's asking for nutritionally, a superior supercompensatory effect will result.

Benefit #4: Greater Anabolic Hormone Stimulation
Taxing a large amount of muscle mass in a given session results in a greater acute increase in plasma anabolic hormone concentrations. Because this increase is so short lived, it's been debated as to whether or not it has any real impact on the muscle growth process. Having said that, I'd guess that even a brief increase in anabolic hormones is of value since the increase is occurring at such a sensitive time (when the body is primed for anabolism and massive amounts of nutrients are being consumed)

3 Benefits of Split-Based Routines
Benefit #1: Less Fatigue = Greater Loads
The reasoning behind this is twofold. First, because of their demanding nature, full body workouts, despite having the positive attribute of being more calorically expensive than split-based routines, are a hell of a lot more fatiguing, which isn't necessarily a good thing for lifts conducted in the latter part of the workout. By the time you reach compound movement three or four, loads are suffering simply from general fatigue.
Then consider the specific fatigue caused to each muscle group when performing multiple compound movements recruiting similar muscle groups. Conduct a military press after your shoulders have already been hammered with dumbbell bench presses and dips, and the weight you'll have to select will be considerably lower than you'd typically use during a military press/pull-up workout.
With split-based routines, there's much less general fatigue occurring, and specific fatigue (when set up appropriately) doesn't even exist. In fact, with an antagonistic approach to split design, performance will actually be heightened. In the end, taxing each muscle group with the greatest load possible will quicken overload and adaptation, which will in turn have an obvious positive effect on strength and size.

Benefit #2: Greater Attention Per Muscle Group
Needless to say, if you only have two muscle groups instead of the entire body to worry about in a given workout, those two muscle groups are going to receive concentrated attention, which will probably result in more specific microtrauma and adaptation. It's almost as if split-based routines prioritize everything, while full-body training prioritizes nothing.
That may be a little extreme, but it's really not too far off. Yes, full body workouts have plenty of unique benefits, but it's virtually impossible to give each muscle group the concentrated attention of a split-based workout when attempting to work the entire body in a single session. Not only that, being able to concentrate all effort on one or two things as opposed to "everything" often leads to a higher quality of work.
Think of your work week and everything that needs to get done by Friday. Will you accomplish more by concentrating on one or two of those things at a time (and then move on to the next one or two), or will you accomplish more by attempting to complete every project simultaneously? I'm going to guess you'll be more motivated and will accomplish more with the former approach.
Similarly, many times, full body workouts are "half-assed" simply because there's just too much going on. When this happens, the benefits associated with full body workouts really aren't going to be experienced.

Benefit #3: Less Apt to Overtrain
Full body workouts are long and fatiguing. Despite their many benefits, most trainees just can't keep up with this type of demand for extended periods of time.
With a split-based routine, you can get an intense, extremely high quality workout in as little as a half-hour. You leave the gym feeling fresh, motivated, and with a feeling of accomplishment. Don't underestimate the importance of this benefit. The more you look forward to going to the gym, the better your workouts are going to be and the more you're going to accomplish with respect to your goals.
Once you start loathing the thought of your next workout, you can be sure that your CNS has had its fill and overtraining has begun to set in. At this point, any work done in the gym is going to be far less productive than it would be when training motivated with a fresh CNS
Brugeravatar

Reputation point: 55

Geografisk sted: København

Træner her: Tårnby Styrkeløfter Klub
The Gym

Styrkeliste
- Bænkpres: 170.00
- Squat: 302.50
- Dødløft: 292.50

Yep, det lyder ganske rigtigt.

Og for god ordens skyld, så har du stavet hypertrofi rigtigt :P

Hypertrofi = dansk
Hypertrophy = engelsk
.. Afstammer selvfølgelig fra latin.
Eat clen, tren hard
Brugeravatar

Reputation point: 135

Geografisk sted: Århus C

Træner her: Ultimate Gym

Styrkeliste
- Bænkpres: 130.00
- Dødløft: 180.00

Fullbody er altid det bedste træningsprogram

- kun hvis man man træner 3-4 gange om ugen, eller mindre
Jeg har talløse gange set folk anbefalet 3 ugentlige fullbody træningspas, selvom de selv har foreslået 2x2 split eller 2x3 split. Een ting er om de folk har haft behov for så meget træning, set i lyset af deres kostindsats, men der må ikke herske tvivl om at mere træning (indenfor ens restitutions rammer) altid producerer bedre resultater.
Fullbody er den bedste løsning hvis man træner 1-3 gange om ugen. Træner man hyppigere er det oftest en god ide at dele træningen af kroppen op.

Fra dogmer og moddogmer i træningskulturen
Mvh Nikolaj Bach
Co-Admin på bb.dk
Skribent på bb.dk og bodylab.dk

Støt dem, der støtter os:
Bodyman Bodylab

Personlig træning i Aalborg I Personlig træning Online I Facebook
Brugeravatar
Månedens skribent: Juni 2008
Administrator

Reputation point: 675

Styrkeliste
- Bænkpres: 50.40
- Squat: 37.00
- Dødløft: 75.00

Kører selv 2-split program lige nu med ca. 5 træningsdage om ugen. Men overvejer full-body.
Men er der ikke noget med at man ikke skal træne full-body 2 dage i træk, da kroppem skal have mindst én dag til at restuerer de muskler man har trænet.
Det vil vel sige at med full-body kan man kun træne hver anden dag?
- Husk det IKKE er muligt at bygge muskler og tabe sig samtidig -
Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Bagsværd

Styrkeliste
- Bænkpres: 98.00
- Squat: 130.00
- Dødløft: 150.00

Warrior skrev:Kører selv 2-split program lige nu med ca. 5 træningsdage om ugen. Men overvejer full-body.
Men er der ikke noget med at man ikke skal træne full-body 2 dage i træk, da kroppem skal have mindst én dag til at restuerer de muskler man har trænet.
Det vil vel sige at med full-body kan man kun træne hver anden dag?

Du kan sagtens træne fullbody mere end 3 gange ugentligt, så du nogle gange kommer til at træne 2 dage i træk. Selv træner jeg for tiden et fb 4 gange om ugen, med gode resultater.

Det kræver blot at du, jf. dual factor teorien, senere indlægger en deload/dekon for at komme af med den akkumulerede træthed i blandt andet cns. Derudover er det også et spørgsmål om din krops workcapacity - altså groft sagt hvor meget din krop kan holde til
Mvh Nikolaj Bach
Co-Admin på bb.dk
Skribent på bb.dk og bodylab.dk

Støt dem, der støtter os:
Bodyman Bodylab

Personlig træning i Aalborg I Personlig træning Online I Facebook
Brugeravatar
Månedens skribent: Juni 2008
Administrator

Reputation point: 675